Friday, February 22, 2013

BLACK APPLE DOLLS

Have you visited the original black apple blog?
She makes the cutest dolls. I just loved the little cat and so did Aubrey so I tried my best at making one. She also wanted a bandit mask that came with some of the other dolls so I did that too.

That was so fun so I thought it would be cute to make a little Red Riding Hood and a wolf. I actually saw a really cute fox and that thought the similar shapes might work as a wolf and it did!

The base of all the dolls was using this pattern which is actually by the creator of the black apple dolls in collaboration with Martha Stewart - You can download and print it from MS site.

 Miss cat by herself | With her jacket and cat purse | With the bandit mask!

 Little Red Ridding Hood before and after costume.

The sneaky wolf as himself and disguised as grandma!

 The three of them fit nicely in this little suitcase. I had wanted to make some different sets that fit inside the case but it's just too small for the dolls. I'll have to find a new suitcase. 

No comments: